With the Facebook App/Integration, you can display your recent Facebook posts on your signs.
The first step to displaying your Facebook posts is to link your account in the Account Settings.
- Log into your account and go to the Setting Page
- Find the Facebook section under the Social Accounts Tab.
- Click the Link Account button under the Facebook Section.
- You should be redirected to log into your Facebook account.
- ** Important - You need to have Manage Page permissions in Facebook to each of the Pages you would like to display posts for. This is a Facebook requirement, you will not be able to display posts from Pages that you do not have access to.
- Log Into your Facebook account and Click Allow MangoSigns to have read access to your Social Media Posts.
- Facebook will also list all of the Facebook business pages that you have access to. Make sure you select all of the Pages that you would like to display posts from.
- You should now see your Facebook Page linked as well as all of the Pages that you selected that you can display posts from.
- Your Social Media account should now be linked. You can open a slide in the slide editor and select the Facebook app.
- Choose a layout that you would like your posts to appear in:
11. Select the Facebook Page in the dropdown for which you would like to show posts from and click Create feed.
Your Facebook posts should now appear and you can adjust the padding on the text as well as the font settings and style for the Facebook posts in the editor.